Our website address is: https://www.lifeonflame.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
New GDPR Regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is Europe’s new privacy law. Adopted in April 2016, it replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive – and marks the biggest change in data protection in 20 years.
- Who we are and our contact details, please check it out here: https://lifeonflame.com/about-us/ and contact here: https://lifeonflame.com/contact/
- Why and how we will use your data – we use it strictly to maintain our subscribers relationship and it rests exclusively in our protected subscribers list.
- Are your data shared with anyone else ? No, absolutely not ! Its against our Principles and we would never do it without your contentment, it is also protected by Law.
- How long we will keep your data: until you demand to erase or unsubscribe.
- At any time you can demand us what data we have in your name, normally its just your name and email address.
- You can withdraw your consent anytime in contacting us or simply unsubscribe from the list you subscribed before.
- We need your personal data to send you the content your subscribed for and/or to send your information about our products or services.
- There is no statutory or contractual requirement!
- There is no need to enter into a contract.
- You just need to provide your personal data if you agree to this terms and for the conditions mentioned above.
- If you don’t provide, like Name and Email you simply are not part of our contacts and can’t subscribe to our relationship based offers.
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device they are using and technical information about users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Some web pages within this Site contain affiliate links. An affiliate link is used as a mechanism for revenue generation. This revenue is generated by users who click on ads or hyperlinks within this website and then subsequently make a purchase on a third-party website. While the link usage does not increase a visitor’s purchase price, usage of the link may result in a commission that is credited to this Site. We have chosen to recommend products and services that we personally use or have thoroughly researched. The opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of nor reflect the views of any merchants we are affiliated with or represent via affiliate links.
Use and Disclosure to Third Parties
Lifeonflame may use the information about you collected through the Sites (including your Personal Information) in connection with the following: In cases where we share or disclose your Personal Information:
- the third-party recipients are required to handle the Personal Information in a confidential manner and to maintain adequate security to protect the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction; and
- we will only disclose and share the Personal Information that is required by the third party to fulfil the purpose stated at the time of collection.
Lifeonflame may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide, administer, and improve the courses.
- To help us improve Lifeonflame offerings, both individually and in aggregate.
- Further, to individualize the experience, evaluate the access and use of the Site.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided the information, for example, to respond to a specific inquiry or provide you with access to the specific course content and/or services you select.
- To track both individual and aggregate attendance, progress and completion of a course, and to analyse relevant statistics.
- To monitor and detect violations of the Terms of Service, as well as other misuses and potential misuses of the Site.
- To publish information, but not Personal Information, gathered about Lifeonflame access, use, impact, and individual performance.
- To send you updates about the courses offered by us or other events, about our products or services, that may be of interest to you, or email messages about Site maintenance or updates.
- To archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- To maintain and improve the functioning and security of the Site and our software, systems, and network.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
- To authenticate your identity when you register for a paid certificate.
- To process refunds, as applicable.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your information from misuse, unauthorized or unlawful access or disclosure, loss, alteration, damage or destruction. These measures include:
- Physical safeguards, with controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction of media containing your information.
- Technology safeguards, like the use of premium anti-virus and endpoint security software, and monitoring of our systems and data-centres to ensure that they comply with our security policies.
- Organizational safeguards, like training and awareness programs on security and privacy, to make sure employees understand the importance and means by which they must protect your Information. Our organizational Lifeonflame Privacy policies and standards also guide our handling of Your Information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
All products are shipped discreetly in a brown box with absolutely no indication as to the contents.
Goods that are in stock are dispatched within 24 hours, Monday to Friday. If for any reason we are out of stock, we would expect to dispatch the goods in about 12 days but realistically this is much quicker. If there is a manufacturing delay with any products you will be notified by email as soon as we are aware.
If the customer is not in when their parcel arrives we will keep the package at their local depot for 7 days enabling them to pick it up. After 7 days the parcel then returns to us.
We will honour any reasonable returns but as a general guideline:
Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
- The goods must be unused.
- The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
- Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The goods must be received back within 14 days from the day your customer received their order.
- Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
- Replacement faulty items are sent back out to our customer free of charge.
- All items that are returned as faulty MUST be thoroughly cleaned before returning.
- For reasons of hygiene, any item returned in a dirty condition will not be checked and the returned item will be refused.
- Postage costs will apply to return it back to the customer.
- We offer a one year warranty on everything, if the item develops a fault within three months we can offer a refund or exchange, after three months, it is an exchange only.
- If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.
- Faulty goods – Please send the item back to us with a note stating the problem, the desired outcome (exchange or refund) and the order reference number for the original purchase. We will exchange the item for you, or credit your account if this is not possible.
- On occasion, there may be times when parcels need to be dispatched back to customers and further charges will apply.
Items received that are incorrect must not have the packing opened or tampered, we must be notified as soon as it is convenient and we will advise full instructions for an exchange.
- Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which are opened by the customer cannot then be returned for an exchange as they have been accepted by the customer.If an item is returned and found not to be faulty. Your account will be charged postage to return the item if requested.
Please fill out a returns form when returning items back to the PO BOX returns address.
- Open a ticket and select the right ‘department’ and ‘product’ at: LuoVita https://luovita.top